Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thank You...

I just wanted to take a moment & thank all of those who attended the City Council meeting with me tonight. I know that it might be awhile before we see the fruits of our labors, but there is no doubt in my mind, that our subdivision will have some changes in the near future. I appreciate the support of you, as residents & the support of our Councilman, Steve Vincent. Craig Thomas, who is a huge support & helps guide me through this NW process! This subject is so important to me...I know that we can make a difference, if we just try.

Also, our C.O.P. Officer, Officer Buchanan, who has been in our neighborhood to observe traffic. He gave me the copies of the report from his observations...he gave 3 citations to people who were speeding. These were the speeds, 42 mph, 42 mph, 41 mph. That is almost double the actual speed limit. He would have spent more time, but he had to arrest somebody... But he promised he'll be back...maybe tomorrow or Thursday!

No comments: