Sunday, November 4, 2007


You are invited to attend a City Council Meeting with me!!
Date: November 13th
Time: 6:30 PM
Address: West Valley City Hall - 3600 South Constitution Blvd.
I am at stage 2 of my plan for requesting "traffic calming" measures in our neighborhood! I'm going to speak at Open Forum at the city council meeting at city hall on NOVEMBER 13th. I would like to invite you all to come with me...with your families - especially your children...to show support for this cause & to show the city that we really do want a resolution to this problem. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM. I know that it would be so much more effective if people came with me...instead of just showing up by myself. I know that this might be an inconvienence for you, but I plead with you to come with me to show the city that we care about safety in our neighborhood, for our children. Our C.O.P. Officer sat on High Bluff to monitor speed this past week. I should be receiving the results sometime this week. I will post the information when I get it. If you have any questions, please email me at summitneighborhoodwatch@yahoo.com .

No comments: